About

Follow Blog? Sini.



About me

1 Jan 2020

Dear 26 years old me, from the 24 years old me.

Hello the 26 years old me.

Happy new year.
Happy new year of 2020, in advance from the 2018 me.

At this point I'm not sure what's the life progress nanti.
At this point I'm not sure what's my opinion in every perspective of life..

But the thing I'm sure is;
We used to think that our life sucks.
We almost gave up.
However things turned just fine, sebab apa?
Sebab sentiasa cuba bertahan.

Setelah mengharungi 2017 yang gila nak mampus, we got promoted.
The big boss said that it's a well deserved promotion.

Kalau aku yang berumur 26 tahun nanti ni dalam keadaan down -- bangkit lah.
Kalau aku yang berumur 26 tahun nanti ni dalam keadaan static -- good lah.

Sunway Lagoon, 2018.








0 comment.:

Post a Comment