About

Follow Blog? Sini.



About me

15 Nov 2017

I'm sorry.


I'm sorry if I talk too much about us, even though we are no longer us.
I'm sorry if I ever talk about our past, even though we are no longer like we were before.
I'm sorry if I ever plan to do things for you, even though I mean nothing to you now.

I'm sorry.
I didn't know that you have someone else now.

I'm sorry.
I didn't know that you found someone else now.

I'm sorry,
I didn't know.

To the third person, I'm sorry too.
I didn't know that I'm actually the third person now.

We all deserve to be happy and to feel loved, without having other people to spoil it.

So here I am, writing..after knowing the truth.
And here I am, officially backing off from people's life.

"Promise me to tell me if you have someone else in mind/life nanti whenever you found someone else so that I'll be completely backing off, boleh?"
So..goodbye. 

0 comment.:

Post a Comment