About

Follow Blog? Sini.



About me

10 May 2019

Ex awkward-shit scenario?

I think being friends with your ex is fine.
BUT if you feel like your ex is replacing you so fast and having fun like nothing ever happened -- you stop.

Stop trying to know shit.
Stop being curious.
Stop the stalking thing.
Stop being a caring person even-though you're damn sincere about it.

You back-off, like a real ex.
You're deep down still in a healing process.
You don't really let go fully, that's why.

So..
Have some gaps.
Give some time.
Don't put any expectation.
And focus yourself instead.

Sampai lah kau rasa macam kau betul betul terima, kau akan ada mindset ni:
I'm glad that I actually lost you.
By losing you, I found something else. I found inner-peace.
However, it's never a regret to have you back then.
No grudges, no sad vibes. We're cool.
Haa gitchew.


Okay tu je. Babai.


0 comment.:

Post a Comment