About

Follow Blog? Sini.



About me

18 May 2019

Draft post: A stranger that I never talk to anymore.


13th Dec, 2017.
"As for dealing with humans. That’s the risk you have to take i guess? That’s the thing about trusting people. You’ll never know bila that person is going to turn their back on your or hurt you. But you can’t just generalise that with everyone sebab some people who you thought is going to hurt you or lie to you or take you for granted  could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. So I always don’t see why we can’t go ahead and let people in our life anyway. Because some people might actually worth the risk. Tapi tu lah. Unfortunately, other people can be such a snake and ruin everything. That’s why it is important to know your self worth. Sebab when you know that you deserve nothing but great things, it is easier to cut out those toxic people. At the end of the day, it is how much you do for yourself."

It's 2019 now, yknow.
I hope in life I would find real people.
I hope in life I would find better people.
I hope in life I would be real and better from time to time, too.

Wherever you are, the strangers I know -- I hope you guys are doing fine too.
Aaamin.

0 comment.:

Post a Comment