About

Follow Blog? Sini.



About me

17 Jun 2019

Alia, 25th.


Sejujurnya aku rasa bulan ni aku barai gila.
Aku breakdown haritu. 
Aku breakdown teruk that I have to take anti-depressant pills.
But also bila breakdown haritu aku tahu siapa yang ada dan siapa yang takda dengan aku.

Apparently the one aku harapkan takda pun dengan aku. Lol. 
So cam whatever selamat hari raya!!!!

Wishes from closest friends, came in.
I really appreciate the pure words that came from people I know.
It actually made me feel better. 
Pastu rasa terharu gila bila kenalan wish juga.

1 pagi, akak aku seru seru:


Dan esoknya kat office, my lunch buddies surprised me with a whole cake. And also Mcd: 
"jangan sedih sedih kena tinggal" T.T

I received more wishes..from my director as well. Hehe.



And when I got back home, I went to eat Sushi King with my family. 
Then AB came by, she gave me another slice of cake. 

MAKA HABIS LAH HARI JADI GUE PADA HARI ITUUUU.

Also, it's another journey for me again!!!!
I'm not sure I can do this time but I won't give up.




0 comment.:

Post a Comment