About

Follow Blog? Sini.



About me

12 Jun 2012

Life.


Life is like a roller coaster, it's full of ups and downs. Enjoy it. 
Life is like an expired carton of milk, you don't really know if it is bad unless you taste it.
Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time; And sometimes you weep.
Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get. 
Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling
Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.  


To me, life is more than that.
Life is full of craziness, life is full of randomness.
Sometimes life's fun, sometimes life's sad.
If you're sad, stay strong. Smile.
If you're happy, make people happy too. Spread the love.

I love random post. I really do.

Haha it's my freaking birthday today.
Thank you, Allah for this.
18 years of living, I'm very grateful.

Zaman kanak kanak
Zaman sekolah
Zaman college ☐
Zaman bekerja ☐

Haha macam macam zaman kena tempuhi, masih muda lagi lah der.




0 comment.:

Post a Comment